If you think that your business has enough web presence, think again! Similar to Facebook, Google can offer you the opportunity to create a business page to promote your business on Google+. There are many benefits for creating a Google+ page for your business. Some of which include improved rankings in search results, and increased brand awareness across Google.
Your Google+ page will help followers stay up to date with all of your posts and activity. Especially when your followers search for information relevant to your brand, or content that you’ve shared, as these items will appear in their own search results.
Still not convinced? Maybe the following benefits will change your mind.
Should I Create a Google Plus Page?
- Yes! If you want to improve your ranking in Google’s search results.
- Yes! If you want to a more direct relationship with your followers.
- Yes! If you want to create new connections through Google Hangouts.
- Yes! If you want to increase your brand’s awareness.
- Yes! If you want to separate, and share information with certain circles.
- Yes! If you want you want to get found locally.
- Yes! If you want to increase traffic to your website from a credible source.
Note: You must have a personal account to create a Google+ page for your business.